CCS Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Dear CCS Family,
After careful consideration, we have implemented new office procedures with strictly enforced COVID-19 guidelines. CCS considers the health and safety of our employees, their families and our children, youth, individuals and our foster and host home providers our top priority. With that in mind, we would like to provide you with the following information regarding our plans as it relates to the coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to monitor the situation and will provide updates to you with changes if and when needed. We are regularly reviewing our plans for continued operations and exploring ways to ensure that CCS staff can continue our work.
HOME VISITS AND MEETINGS
At this time, we are still going to make our home visits and attend meetings. However, it will be done remotely/virtually. We will work with you to devise plans to accomplish what needs to be accomplished from your home base if doing so is feasible. Please feel free to reach out to your family consultant for any questions or concerns.
Please remember the following:
- Limit touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds each time.
- If you can, avoid close contact with those that are sick.
- Clean personal items that are frequently touched.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash.Then thoroughly wash your hands.
- Clients and employees showing symptoms of the illness should be encouraged to contact their medical provider.
- All staff, Host Homes, Foster Parents, All our individuals and All Visitors MUST enter through the front door.
- Mask are mandatory for everyone.
- Temperature checks will be conducted.
- Everyone will be asked series of questions relating to COVID-19.
- These procedures will be repeated upon entering and leaving the office.
The front office will be available Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5pm. Please feel free to call 770-469-6226 for any additional information. We are confident this is the right step for the health of our community. Thank you for your continued support, flexibility, and understanding! We will get through this together!
World Health Organization (WHO) https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Sally and the Leadership Team